AuteurBericht
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 831

Character Profile
Alias: Ursus
Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 5:28 pm

17:28
Thursday 15 September
Taylor
Thur, 15 Sep,17:28
Seems like my sweater had found another owner? It's been a week and I haven't seen it back yet Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] WFbv5Og
Is this a subtle hint that you want me to come and get it?
THANKS TO LOUIS AT SHINE!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 666

Character Profile
Alias: Queen Midas
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Devon
Wich sweater? Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] X1f607.png.pagespeed.ic.EeIpRModFq Do you mean that really comfortable one which smells a bit like bear? Because I may have spilled some soup on it, but I'm not stopping you from coming over. Although I'm not giving it back without at least a bit of a fight Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] 16a9aa07c5c0dc3b4ea16b8a94eaf468  

Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Thursday 15 September
Taylor
Yes, that really comfortable one wich smells a bit like bear! Altough I think it will smell like you and your perfume by now. Or soup..
You know what, I have a better idea! Just wear it to the ball tomorrow, it'll suit you well. But just the sweater, because you know Taylor, less is more hehehe
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 8:50 pm

Devon
The soup was really good! So I think it will smell kinda nice hahah.
Less is more, are you Sirius? Haha, I don't think everyone on the island wants to see my undies... Maybe if they're pretty? Besides, I already picked a dress! You want a snap of it (I made an account so prepare for a lot of cat pics : ] )? Or one of the sweater? XOXO

Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Thursday 15 September
Taylor
Hahaha bae, I think you would be speechless if you knew who'd want to see that! But none of them would be as happy as I'd hehe. And what a stupid question you ask me Tay.. Ofcourse I'd want to see the dress you're going to wear. I want to see everything that involves you (;
(A snap of you only wearing the sweater would also be very welcome. I promise I won't screenshot)
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 9:21 pm

Devon
Awh, I don't no what this vacation did to you, but you're sweeter haha. I don't mind tho, 'cause I kinda like the word bae. (Now I'm hungry haha do you have bacon and eggs by any chance?) Btw, check your snapchat if you want a little sneak peak. Of the sweater of course (Although it's another sweater 'cause I can't find yours), the dress is a surprise! I'm following the quid-pro-quo principle, so I'm expecting something back Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] X1f607.png.pagespeed.ic.EeIpRModFq XOXO

This is everything you're going to get, boo
- JENNA -
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Thursday 15 September
Taylor
Bacon and eggs, thanks Taylor, now I'm hungry too. Wouldn't surprise me if you'd hear the Ursus growl from your room.
And d a m n, it's a great thing you made a snap account, that's for sure. Had to google the latin saying, but yeah, quid pro quo, whooooo! First my favor is a snap back, and second...

Do you want to go to the ball with me?

This happens when you steal my clothes
- JENNA -
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Devon
I think I've heard something, or it was my own stomach. I'd love yo go to the bal with you, on 1 condition: Make sure I don't fall please haha. I don't want to go back. Oh and Karlie is getting me bacon and eggs, she had to go to the library anyway (I think she's meeting with a boooooyyyy)
btw, I'm going to steal your clothes more if I can see you walk around like that : ]

Damn even Meredith is speechless
- JENNA -
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptydo sep 15, 2016 10:29 pm

Thursday 15 September
Taylor
Wear heels as high as you want Tay, I'll make sure you won't fall (; the last thing I want is to carry you again to the nurses. And uhhh, wish Karlie the best of luck I guess? lol
Feel free to raid my closet girl, but here's a reminder: quid pro quo.

Payback for that scratch from last hahaha
- JENNA -
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptyvr sep 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Devon
Perfect! I was planning on wear these http://m5.paperblog.com/i/49/498268/high-heels-painful-beauty-L-CN9dpU.jpeg hahaha. Who says I'm going to empty your closet and WEAR it? Or did you already have something in mind?

Was Meredith in the room then?Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] X1f607.png.pagespeed.ic.EeIpRModFq
- JENNA -
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptyvr sep 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Thursday 15 September
Taylor
What are thooooooooose!? No jk, they look.. special? If you stepped on a mouse, it would be in a little cage hehehe.
And don't you dare to throw my clothes out of the window, Cadwell. I don't know what your up to if you don't gonna wear them, but it can't be much of a good. No, seriously, if you throw my clothes out of the window, I promise I'll give you a little flying lesson yourself!
So, better behave, or you can look for a new dance partner smirk
Taylor Cadwell
Taylor Cadwell
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Emptyza sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

Devon
Hahaha, they match with my dress you know! http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/hayley-paige-fall-2016-bridal-week-fun-avant-garde-cage-dress-floral-applique-ball-gown-wedding-dress.jpg
I would never ever ever throw clothes out the window... before cutting holes in them hahaha. I'll behave, this time, but I can't say anything about tomorrow. Don't worry about me then Garnet, there's a line you know, so if you don't want to go I'll go with the next one. Vick maybe or I've heard something about a Dante dude? Maybe I'll ask him. You should worry more about yourself. I mean who wants to go to the bal with you if you have holes in your clothes?  smirk

Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]   Subtle is my middle name [Taylor] Empty

Subtle is my middle name [Taylor]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Taylor Cadwell
» Meet the ursus [Taylor]
» He made a bad woman out of me {&Taylor}
» And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name [&Taylor]
» You can choose what stays and what fades away [Taylor]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum