INDEX GUIDE RULES GROUPS MEMBERS

Deel

I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Joshua Valentine
Joshua Valentine
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 61

Character Profile
Alias: Paradox
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.   I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane. Emptyzo sep 18, 2016 8:49 pm

Dear Jane,

Life goes on.. whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.

I'm trying.

Love,

Joshua
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Joshua Valentine
Joshua Valentine
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 61

Character Profile
Alias: Paradox
I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.   I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane. Emptyzo dec 25, 2016 12:18 pm

Dear Jane,

I don't know what's going on with me. Some months ago I was drowning myself in self-pity, I didn't think I would ever be happy again. It is weird how some things can change so fast, and I don't even know when and how it happend. The one morning I woke up with the wish that I wouldn't the next morning, but now I have something to wake up for again.. I guess? And I didn't see it coming at all. Maybe it won't last forever? I'm scared, although I remember you always said to me that being scared is okay. Am I scared that she won't feel the same? Not really to be honest. I'm scared that I'll lose her someday, just like I lost you. Maybe I'm cursed. Yeah, that must be it. Everyone around me gets in trouble. I don't want her to get in trouble, she doesn't deserve that. She is so gentle, sweet and beautiful, she deserves someone that can make her happy. Truly happy. And I don't know if I can do that. I have a past, a past I'm not always that proud of.

And now it's Christmas morning. I remember your words like an echo in my head.Christmas is the day that holds time together. You always had your quotes ready, didn't you? Ghehe.
Merry Christmas, Jane.

I think I'd better go now, someone is waiting for me..

Love,

Joshua
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

I will try to find my place in the diary of Jane.
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» I might not find again [Allison]
» Life will find a way.
» hide your face so the world will never find you [&Xam]
» New place, but what to do?
» Out of line, out of place

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Prophecy Of Fate :: Time Travel :: In The Past-
Ga naar: