AuteurBericht
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 831

Character Profile
Alias: Ursus
Snapwars [Dennimae] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptyma sep 26, 2016 10:50 pm

17:28
Thursday 15 September
Little Denni
Thur, 15 Sep,17:28
You're making me look ridiculous Dennimae Elscot. Remove those snaps from your story, I mean it, you're ruining my ego.
THANKS TO LOUIS AT SHINE!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Dennimae Elscot
Dennimae Elscot
Class 1
Aantal berichten : 1038

Character Profile
Alias: Eevy
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptydi sep 27, 2016 3:47 pm

15:11
    Devonbear

Well hello there Mister Bear. I'm ruining your ego? What can I say.. Prepare for some more ;-) You're not gonna get rid of me so easly, Devonbear. We kinda life together now ghehehe... Sweet kisses! xoxoxo

Thursday, 15 September
DevonBear
6 minutes

slide to unlock
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptydi sep 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Thursday 15 September
Little Denni
God, sometimes you're really unBEARable, you know that? Lucky for you you got a special place in my heart little one.. And yes we do almost live together now. All because of that little piece of crap keeps us together!

I mean Hall, lol
Dennimae Elscot
Dennimae Elscot
Class 1

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptydi sep 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Devonbear

To be honest, I was waiting for you bear jokes. And that's what I meant with my snap, you're alway talking and making silly jokes. Don't tell anyone, but you do have a special place in my heart too. Why is Storm a 'little piece of crap' now? You stole him from me, evil grumpy bear! Kidding, love ya ugly bearface

Thursday, 15 September
DevonBear
45 seconds

slide to unlock
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptydi sep 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Thursday 15 September
Little Denni
Damnit, you're starting to know me too well! But trust me, I won't tell anyone ;) And I guess that's one of the nicknames I like to use for him. That's how boys show their love to eachother. I mean since you stole him from mé (not the other way around Elscot) I can't sleep with him in the same bed anymore so I had to figure out other ways to show him my love. So who's really the thief here? *intense staring*
Dennimae Elscot
Dennimae Elscot
Class 1

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptywo sep 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Devonbear

Boys are so weird at some points.. Nah that's not totally true. I like to give you nicknames too, like 'ugly bearface'. Lets say I do that to show you my love, too. Anyway, Storm is my cutie and you got your dirty big claws around his little heart the first day you saw him. How is that even fair? You didn't really gave me a chance so.. Ah crap, you're right. I'm trying to steal him away from you. And I guess I am winning ;-) Just look at my snaps.. And I can tell you, I'm not done with this fight yet! xoxoxoxox

Thursday, 15 September
DevonBear
23 seconds

slide to unlock
Devon Garnet
Devon Garnet
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptydo sep 29, 2016 1:39 pm

Thursday 15 September
Little Denni
Weird? Says the girl who calls me 'ugly bearface'. Did you even take a proper look at my face? *dramatic Tay hairflip* And ofcourse I'm right, I'm always right. But you Denni, no you're not winning.. I'm not going to give up easily. You may call this the start of the Hall-war. smirk
Dennimae Elscot
Dennimae Elscot
Class 1

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Emptyzo okt 02, 2016 7:04 pm

17:29
    Devonbear

Well, 'ugly bearface' ain't weird. You're ugly and you have a bearface. :) Oh, I would love to see that hairflip for real, don't forget to wear your bitch face ghehe. And yeah sorry, I forgot your middle name was Devon 'Right' Garnet. Or was it Devon 'Loser' Garnet? Cuz babe please, I'm so gonna win this war. Can't wait for your moves.. I'll start tonight, post a snap on snapchat.. The game is on, Mister Right-Loser-Garnet!

Watch out.. You need to sleep with one eye open from now on. :kiss:

17:29
Thursday, 15 September
DevonBear

slide to unlock
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Snapwars [Dennimae]   Snapwars [Dennimae] Empty

Snapwars [Dennimae]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven