Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Olivia Del Ney
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 987

Character Profile
Alias: -
@PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: @PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter   @PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Emptyma jul 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Olivia ♥

@prettydaisies

I feel like my stuffed animals are not what they seem to be.

TWEETS

FOLLOWERS

FOLLOWING

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

A popcorn just jumped out of my bag! I had to giggle but I was scared too. :c #doespopcornlive?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

What do elves do after school? Gnomework! #amiapixie? #orafairy? #oranelve?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

A cute guy winked at me during dinner. I was so surprised, I ate an orange crayon instead of a carrot. The girl next to me said I might turn into a crayon. But I don't wanna be a crayon!

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Did you know you can put anything in waffles?! Like salami. But what is it called then: salaffles? Waflami? I'm confused. I'll stick to pancakes anyways. #livingontheedge

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Sometimes I just lay down, put my legs in the air and watch my toes, wondering which nail polish I should use. #mintorpink?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

O MY GOD I THINK SOMEONE'S TRYING TO HACK ME. IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL A BUG? But whait, what kind of bug? I hope it's a pretty butterfly. Or a ladybug. #confused

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

'Head in the clouds, got no weight on my shoulders, I should be wiser and realise that I got, one less problem without ya.' #np

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'm so confused about the fact that there's only like 7% garlic in garlic sause. Why do they call it garlic sauce when there's only 7% in it? That's like calling spaghetti sauce 'meat sauce', 'cause there's also meat in eat. #butIamstillvegetarian

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Huh, why do I get so many spam at this computer? They keep saying I won 5 iPhones, but when I click on it, the computer turns off and something like 'Trojan Horse' appears. I wonder what kind of horse that is, maybe I can offer it some sugar. ;o

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

'I don't wanna be alone forever, but I can be tonight.' It's sleepy times. I hope there will be a hero in my dreams tonight. Is there something like a Flowerman? 'Cause I love flowers! Nighty-night ~♥️ #OliviaIsOffline #Offlivia?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Showed my last tweet to my music teacher. He made a joke, I laughed about an hour about it, so here it is: Goodmorning, Olivia is online again, which means that I'm Onlivia now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  #soguitarsarenothisonlyinterest

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Did you know that bunnies & guinea pigs can't sweat? That only  makes them cuter + more powerfull! We all wanna be a bunny, right? #Iwannabeoneforsure

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

A serious tweet before sleepy times: no one should ever be bullied. I know how it feels. If you've ever been bullied; “I don’t know why you’re hurt inside, or what was said to make you cry, I hope that you can see, you are the greatest thing to me. And when you’re feeling like you’re not enough, I’ll give you wings, I’ll lift you up. I hope that you can see, that you are the greatest, greatest thing to me.' I wish I could shine up all your tears & give you a little joy. Nighty night. ♥️ 

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I just washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and now my hair smells like strawberries! ;D I really wanna eat my hair right now, but I think that would be strange + socially not accepted. #butit'ssosmelly!

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I will make this clear for the last time: even though they taste very nicely, I won't listen if you call me 'Olive'! I'm a not a cupcake, not a carrot and also not an olive. D:

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Did you notice the multilanguage teacher looks a lot like Lady Gaga? I'm not saying she IS Lady Gaga, I'm only saying I've never seen her and Lady Gaga in the same room. #IwannabeArianaGrande!

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

My future husband has to be taller than me, so he can pick me up when I can't reach something! Oh, and I want a good cuddler. <3 #'Cuddle'ismy2ndname!

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

What does Minimum means? A very small mother! #HAHA

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Dolly and me just wanted to say 'Hi!' She's my best friend, know her since I was born 19 years ago. The best thing is: she holds all my secrets. That's true friendship! Another little detail is: she's a stuffed animal so she can't speak, but that's just a small detail.

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Thinking about starting a Q&A soon. :') Get some questions you want to ask me, I'll be on later! #thruthordare

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

@ladygaga I know you're on my school! I will find you and you will sing The Edge of Glory for me! #obsessed

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

If you're head is in chaos, I wanna be your rest. ♥️

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I don't feel like doing anything today. Anyone wanna watch a movie with me in the living room? I'll bring some popcorn, got my big ass bag with me!  #lovemovies

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'm a bit saddie :c  #iwillsurvive

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Had a smiley stuck on my forehead all day & no one told me! At least I made some people laugh. :3  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'm in a cuddly mood <3 <3 <3 

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Just listened to the Flawless remix with Nicki Minaj. I hate to admit this; but I twerked... #flawless

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

'One day you screaming you love me loud, the next day you're so cold. One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care, you're so unfair sipping from your cup' ♪♪ #holygrail

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'll be gone for long timies my friendsies by tomorrow <3 there'll be petals everywhere I go!#isthishowgypsylifefeels?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Asked Anna to take care of Dolly + my flowers while I'm gone <3 BUBBLEBYE SWEETHEARTIES <3

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'M BACKIES <3 I received a postcard with 'welcome back cutie' o m g is this just a friend being nice or did it fell from heaven or are my roses living

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Sam Smith is such a cutie ♥️♥️ 'Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man' CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A TEDDY BEAR WITH HIS FACE ON IT <3 <3 <3 <3

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Just finished making cupcakes with @HOLYSMOKES but it turned out to be a little bit...messy ^-^ guess the lunchlady isn't very happy with me :( #amIintrouble?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

omg what is this im so confused but love it again and ish cute o m g
@PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Tumblr_inline_n2pj1oBVCq1qdlkyg  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

omg look at this this is my face right now I can't even ^-^" help me what is this
@PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Tumblr_inline_n2pj7ma9Do1qdlkyg

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

@HOLYSMOKES Yeah I did save ya didn't I? >;] Nah you were the hero! They should call you Cupcakeman! ^.^

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Just a little bit of your heart is all I'm asking for. ♥️  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Have you ever seen a duchess? Yes - it's the same as an English "s"! #HAHAHAHA  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I accidentally put salt in my tea instead of sugar and now I feel very confused. Never tasted strawberry with salt before, but I can't recommend it. >;[    

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Yay ^-^ after a long time of no tweeties, I can say I'm so happy @HOLYSMOKES is feelin a bit bettah ;3 <3 #sweetie  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

D;  #saddies  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

I'm back in 5 minutes! ;D (if not, read this tweet again :>)  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Just like humans, ducks have regional accents when communicating! n_n SO THAT MAKES US AL DUCKIES. <3 #ducky  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Babe, don't be gone too long, 'cause who's gonna love me if you're gone? #luv  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

If u feel down; don't! You're too young to feel down, insecure or like you're not enough. c: You're great, I know you are! <3 #livluv  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA, CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA, CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA.  #queen #donatellagot'emclothes  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

In my room, dressing up for THE BALL FINALLY YAY. <3 Hope @HOLYSMOKES will like it <3 (:  #notflawless #sorrynotsorry  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. #thruthteabitch  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Now he's gone I don't know why, until this day, sometimes I cry, he didn't even say goodbye, he didn't take the time to lie.
Bang bang, he shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down. #iconicmusic  

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

The skin that covers the tip of your elbow is called 'wenis'. But that sounds a lot like... #VENUS Omg you're all pervs HAHA. #yesweallthoughtthesame

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Stucking on dreams.

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasures? BECAUSE HE WAS A LITTLE SHELLFISH. #HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

What do you do with a sick boat? GO TO THE DOC. ;_______________; #HAHAHAHAHA

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

This guy wanted to take a selfie with me, because I was queenies at the prom. But then this woman came in and everything collapsed and went wrong. I was so confused, look at my face.
@PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Qyxrwo

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity.

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn't get much sweeter
Don't you give me a reason
That it's not the right season

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

'Cause one day you're screaming you love me loud, the next day you're so cold. One day you're here, one day you there, one day you care, you're so unfair...

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

And I'll be your little gypsy princess, pack your bags and we can chase the sunset. Bust the rear view and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you & me, baby for liiiiiiiiiiiiiiife! #nevergiveup

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Intimacy. Honesty. Commitment. You. Me. Us.                       .... D=

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Did you know my hair smells like kiwi fruit & strawberries right now? :3 Sniffing my hair like a coke user all the time tbh. <3

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

OMG MY TWITTER WAS HACKED >;o Remember when I had that trojan horse on my computer? Well, a trojan horse is not a nice horsey. :<

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

DIIIIIIID you know that cats sleep like 16 - 18 hours a day? I do the exact same thing, does that make me a cat too?

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Is it dumbies when you study really hard for a test and still failed it? :c Meh I feel dumbies.

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Whenever I feel down, I feel like she really understands me. Thank you, I'm so grateful to have an icon like you to look up to.

Olivia ♥️ @prettydaisies

Look at me, fighting a dino! ANYTHING TO PROTECT MY BABYDOLL 'DOLLY'!

Laatst aangepast door Olivia Del Rey op za feb 14, 2015 12:05 pm; in totaal 66 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Olivia Del Ney
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter   @PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Emptydi jan 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Olivia ♥ @prettydaisies

Remember when I was in this movie? ME NEITHER! OMG I DID NOT SLEEPWALK I DID SLEEPACTING.
Olivia Del Ney
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter   @PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Emptywo jan 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Olivia ♥ @prettydaisies

@HOLYSMOKES: I know a jokey for your #jokewithDante thingy ;o

'I'm gonna tell you the WORST JOKE ever' #doyougetit
Olivia Del Ney
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter   @PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Emptyza feb 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Olivia ♥ @prettydaisies

Happy Valentine's Day. c: ♥ 
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter   @PrettyDaisies  - Olivia's Twitter Empty

@PrettyDaisies - Olivia's Twitter
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» @PrettyLittleSlave4U - Aly's Twitter
» @ADanceWithTheDevil - Salina's Twitter
» @kitkat {twitter of Kat}
» @SwedishBad@$$ -Sam's twitter
» @HOLYSMOKES .. Dante's twitter

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum