'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Jade Garcia
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 71
'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptydo jan 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Tumblr_nik7d9Kcan1tisdnno1_500

Followers: 164
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptydo jan 22, 2015 10:14 pm

P O S T #1

Since all of your lives look like the inside of a dead man's body, I took the lovely oppurtinity to update you about all the lovely news here. With my first important update:

Ah, the old days, when England used to kick the ass of Italia. England was very big in big wars, but it looks like Italia took the chance to fight back, with a nice punch in the face. Watch out, London, not everyone is loving your new side. Is this her 'real me', or a very nice facade? Anyway, I am loving the war between Italia and England. Which side are you? Use the #teambrown or #teamaly hashtag on Twitter, let me hear your opinions.

And remember: I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing Jade.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyvr jan 23, 2015 5:39 pm

P O S T #2

Looks like my first post summons up a lot of controversial opinions. But remember, since these strange love couples are all over the place, your visions must be blurred. I am you're only reliable source to reality. And I got some juicy news, so start the blender & listen:

Looks like things are getting...hot (?) in the hospital. Little Cupid took another arrow and hit an innocent new boy, which means I'm no longer the new kid. 2 boys in less than one month? Down on the West Coast, we got a saying for that: "Bitches shut their mouth, chickens shut their eggs and you should really shut something that rimes on eggs. What do you think that little word must be? Use the hashtag #IThinkSheNeedsToShutHer (...) on Twitter and let me know.

I also got an exclusive interview with the only boy who doesn't seem in trouble right now; Caleb Howlett. I asked him about the 'Italia vs. England' war and we both decided it would be best to be #TeamSwiss. Switzerland never chose any side in WWII. It's kinda...shady you all chose a team. Says more about you then about me.

And for the hatemail; I don't read it. I don't reply. Why? Because. That's it for today, Little Jaders, and remember; I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing Jade.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyza jan 24, 2015 12:24 am

P O S T #3

So I went for a walk. With my friends. Wait, I don't do walks. And I don't do friends.

I'm just gonna leave this little emoji here, this is my opinion about the recent updates. Fill in the ugly holes, try to guess what update I'm talking about & I'll see you all tomorrow.

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Ny37

Oh yeah and remember, I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing JADE. #kwien
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyza jan 24, 2015 5:13 pm

P O S T #4

Before I start this blogpost, I wanted to say something. I see some people are trying to throw some shade. My advice: don't. My Jade is giving shade like a big coconut tree. Your shade is shady like a strawberry plant. Without the strawberries.

Moving on to a very relevant topic. We all know about the war between England & Italia, which I'm totally L O V I N G. Today I had a little talk with Queen Elizabeth, the leader of England and #teambrown. We had a very nice talk about my last blog post and she had her very own opinion about what update I'm talking about. Clouds are moving, she was very right. I asked her about her feelings about Italia. She says she's very confused about this whole situation. She just wanted to have some spaghetti bolognese! Well Italia, you wish you could turn back time now, huh?

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Tumblr_nd2ax85KBa1qfy7xeo1_1280

#TeamBrown is a total sweetheart. But know this: most bananas are having a nasty spot. And I will found yours, England. Offering me sugar + cigarettes won't help, 'cuz bronchitis + cigarettes won't work and I'm not eating any sugar since I had an overdose in 3rd grade. Believe me, it was for the best. I did what had to be done. Try again, teacup.

Oh yeah and remember, I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing JADE. #kwien
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyza jan 24, 2015 8:43 pm

P O S T #5

Betrayal, betrayal. Where are the times friendship conquered over everything? Don't trade a beautiful rock, for a fake diamond. 'Cause a fake diamond is rotten on the inside. A beautiful rock will shine forever. Looks like you trade one. It doesn't matter, 'cause a beautiful rock will shine forever. Because they got themselves.  

Oh yeah, and copy + pasting won't work this time. Maybe you should try original work next time.  Prepare, 'cause you caught my eye, witch. And mark my words, I'll put a spell on you. Or maybe I already did?

And remember, I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing JADE. #kwien
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyzo jan 25, 2015 12:13 pm

P O S T #6

Shade was thrown, a legend was born.
Yesterday was awful, I became a bit thoughtful.
Be careful for me, for who I'm gonna be.
Without you I feel so alone, but I'm not gonna mourn,
We had our time, and we both know I'm not gonna be fine,
The tears mean nothing, I'm gonna get me some cool clothing.
Let me dance all night, keep me so tight.
Because without you, I feel so alone, but I'm not gonna mourn.
I'm not gonna ditch, just because I'm a little bitch.

Not for long, I thought I was wrong.
I was not so shy, I'm not gonna lie.
You stole my heart, is that your kind of art?
Breaking hearts like glass, now I can't give any sass.
I mean, sassy, not only classy.
Now I will go with the people I know, you  know that kind of flow?
The people who's hearts are lonely too, that's where I belong too.

People are saying that...I'm not creative, that I can't do anything original. But how do you call this? I fucking wrote this in fucking 10 minutes and when I sing it, it all makes sense. Sometimes...all you need is a good glass of licquor, a broken and lonely heart, and that's when the tears & words come.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyzo jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm

P O S T #7

Looks like the queen of shade has a heart too. Spotted: some tears and a tissue on a lonely night. I hope it was your goal to break me down, 'cause if it was, then congrats, you did. How far some people go to see a person in pain.

But I'll be back. And prepare for the shitstorm that your life is going to be when I do.

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Tumblr_nil77f5Xds1u5x61uo3_250'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Tumblr_nil77f5Xds1u5x61uo4_250

Never try to dethrone a queen. She might give up for now, but she will be back. So long, gay boys.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyzo jan 25, 2015 9:34 pm

P O S T #8

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Rsz_grandexcx_article_story_large
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is what you get if you put 2 singing divas in 1 room, #doingit right! Total sweetheart.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyma jan 26, 2015 8:49 am

P O S T #9

Goodmorning everybody,

Losing someone is not always that wrong, 'cause they obviously don't wanna be in your life anymore. That's not wrong, ofcourse not, but the reasons why can be wrong. For example, take me: I'm not a person who goes out to a person and tells 'em whats wrong. I keep being nice till I've had enough and then a nuclear bomb explodes. Sometimes I wish that was a liiiiitle different, because you hurt people that way. But on the other side: that's how I am. Isn't it wrong to change yourself for people? People should be accepting you the way you are and they should make you feel accepted, not like you have to change.

The same thing with my blog. I don't hate all of you. Ofcourse not, why should I hate you? I don't even know the most of you. And let's be honest, I don't even care about all of you. Is that wrong? Not to care about people you don't know? My opinion tells me that it's never wrong, as long as your heart and mind are believing it. Because....if your heart and minde are not believing it, how the hell are you gonna convince you're right?

There's nothing too cool to take me from the people I love. It's hard to take my love, but when I love, I love hard. And you gotta be very very very very tough to take me from the people I love. I'll always stick to those people.

Saying that, I'm gonna end my life advice with a nice quote from a beautiful Lady Gaga track, which makes me want to move over my broken heart. It gives me so much strength. So you guys remember, I'm not throwing Jade because I hate you. I do it because that's how I am.

I'm gonna marry the night...I won't give up on my life, I'm a warrior queen, live passionetly tonight.
I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to the stark, I'm a soldier to my own emptiness, I am a winner.
I'm gonna marry the night, I'm gonna marry the night...

Saying this, I feel very proud to say: I'm never throwing shade, I'm only throwing Jade.
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptywo jan 28, 2015 11:42 pm

P O S T #10

#VOTE FOR JADE
#VOTE FOR JADE
#VOTE FOR JADE
#VOTE FOR JADE

Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyvr jan 30, 2015 12:39 am

P O S T #11

I promised that as long as you people me want me to be your queen of this blog, I will be. But then again: even a queen has to admits she's wrong. And I've been wrong about a lot of stuff.

But the first thing; I'm no longer a princess, I became a queen. Since I have red fountains all over the place, and I feel like shark week isn't over for another few days, I feel like eating chocolate and moan in pain. Pain? More like agony.

Looks like Tattoo Boy & Miss Rainbow are renewing their relationship. Cupcakes? Check. Romantic lights? Check. My response? Check. Click here. Use the #Ilovecupcakestoo hashtag to tweet/post/whatever your reaction!

Seems like I have to apologize to Southers girl. One of my sources found out she's actually a very nice girl, who's been a sweetheart. My source also says she has nice hair ties. Ladies unite; according to Southers, hear ties are gonna be a thing this spring. What color is yours? Use the #JadeyMyHairTieColorIs hashtag to let me know. Mine is pink tho.

And what's going on in the Hospital Room? Seems like connections are being...connected there. Wolfieboy & Spidergirl are hugging? I'll keep my ears open.

And that's it for today. Remember, I'm never throwing shade. O no, I would DIE if I ever threw shade. No, I'm only throwing Jade. ;-) xxx
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyza feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm

P O S T #12 

First of all, thank you for voting for me. I could tell y'all how honored & happy I am, but...I don't even know all of you, so I'll just stick with this 'thank you'. 

I've learned a hard lesson today, so my advice to all of you is: when you have to make a hard decision, make sure you choose wisely. 'Cause if you make the wrong choice, something even more beautiful can be created. But...you're not longer involved & no longer relevant for that person anymore. So when you choose, choose wisely.

Not much news. Ttyl. Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade. 
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptyma feb 16, 2015 10:37 pm

P O S T #13 

If ignorance is bliss, you must be one happy motherfucker. You're welcome. 
And if you don't have a Valentine, I couldn't care less.

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Mad4
Jade Garcia
Class 3
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Emptywo feb 18, 2015 6:46 pm

P O S T #14 

I could be throwing so much shade at persons, but then again...why should I? But on the other side, I have to sniff nail polish cleaner through a tube made of gummy bears just to feel alive. I have nothing to loose.
Anygays; I will leave this spot very open. But hey, who fits the shoe...
'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Bbtrash
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: 'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog   'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog Empty

'Never throwing shade, always throwing Jade' - Jade's blog
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Jade Garcia
» Hee you! Do you want to talk? &Jade of Aria
» Ravency.com (Tina's Fashion Blog)

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Prophecy Of Fate :: Social Media :: PC Devices-
Ga naar: