Deel

@SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Alyssa Rodriguez
Alyssa Rodriguez
Aantal berichten : 26
@SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: @SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta   @SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta Emptydo feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Instagram

SmokeyScience
Alyssa Rodriguez The world is a magical place, all you need is love, music, Netflix and hella good food

195 posts

136 followers

72 following

Load More
© kristen

In case je geïnteresseerd bent om te reageren op een post van Alyssa is hier de code c:

Laatst aangepast door Alyssa Rodriguez op do feb 11, 2016 4:03 pm; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Alyssa Rodriguez
Alyssa Rodriguez
Aantal berichten : 26
@SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta   @SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta Emptydo feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Instagram
SmokeyScience
Just arrived at Genosha, this place is so hella big I'm gonna need another month or two to discover everything, glad I made it to my room and I'm so exhausted right now but happy!
#can someone give me a free tour please
#I'll pay you in cupcakes?
KittyCat
Are you serious about the cupcakes? Or is it a joke? Because the tour guides are in desperate need of cupcakes
SmokeyScience
Ofcourse I am! Wait, there are actual tour guides? I didn't know that, that's amazing! So serious talk.. you're at Genosha too or are you just pranking me?
KittyCat
Of course there are, I just started my own organisation. "Kitty's Tours" (even for dog persons). And we are in desperate need of cupcakes as well as tour-needers (and members). And it's Genosha only, so you'll find us on Genosha indeed.
SmokeyScience
Kitty's Tours, hm? Does that mean I can bring my own kitties along to the tour? =D Just ehm.. one question.. I may not know how to find my way out of this hallway of the teachers bedrooms.. but I'm also tired and I'm so drowsy, I can hardly read what I'm typing anymore. But, but, could you give me a tour tomorrow, sweetie?
KittyCat
Cats and kitties are allowed on our tour <3 The tour starts wherever is handy for you, so I'll just pop in at a reasonable time tomorrow. Would that be okay? Don't forget to bring your own snacks, they are not provided with the tour.
SmokeyScience
I'm down! I'll PM you later if that's okay for you, do you know where the teachers' bedrooms are? I may have troubles finding my way back down.. :aap: I'll make sure to have all the picnic goodies!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

@SmokeyScience | Alyssa's Insta
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» @TRIPLETHREAT |Cas Insta
» @KimKiano | Kim's insta
» @TheHuntress // Dahlia's Insta
» @Captain Mewmew | Eva's insta
» @Achike |Arco's insta

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum