AuteurBericht
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 168

Character Profile
Alias: Delirium
Can you maybe chill? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Unknown
Unkown
Not sure if the right number, but can you please turn your fucking music down. It annoys.
- Oliver
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 196

Character Profile
Alias: Mozart
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 9:26 pm

16:45
    Oliver

Is it so loud? lol :'D are you doing homework? Cuz if so I can also put a song on you like instead of turning it down. Music is life mate

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Unknown
Unkown
Nah mate, just laying around, I'm baked as fuck, can't do shit. Just anything else than these hard beats and we good.
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Oliver

I would say: take it easy, but I guess that's what ur already doin lol. Ur cool with Mozart or Bach? Or rather Snoop Dog (or Lion idk, can't keep up with that red eyed guy)

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Unknown
Unkown
You want some too? I have some left I think. Somewhere in this shitmess.
Music really doesn't matter to be honest. As long as it doens't annoy the ears. Who is this btw?
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Oliver

No no, no need to share, but is does sound like your room needs some cleaning? You new here? Cuz the only Oliver I have heard of is a silent freak who wouldn't be texting to someone to ask if he could keep his music down. And it's-a me, Mozart himself! No jk, I'm Conor

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Conor
Conor
Nice to meet you Conor. And I have no idea how much more Oliver's on this school are here. I'm silent too I guess. And people think I'm an asshole.
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Oliver

Maybe it's all about that name, 'bout that name, alof of treble. No jk, just quoting Meghan Trainor. What makes people think that? Are you giving them a reason m8? Cuz to me you seem like a fine fella

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Conor
Conor
There's plenty of stuff that makes me an asshole. I don't know man. Life sucks sometimes and that makes you an asshole :'). But enough 'bout that. What music u into?
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:43 pm

Oliver

Sure as hell life sucks at times bro.. But that's life.
And damn, what a question.. Would have been easier if u asked what music I'm not into cuz then the answer would'v been: None, lol. Thank my mutation for that. What about you? You can do some cool stuff?

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Conor
Conor
I can manipulate soundwaves, so if I wanted to I could put your music really loud now, or tune it down. And I guess something with illusions, it's weird and I can't control it. And I can let you feel pain. Lots and lots. Wish I couldn't, wish I just didnt have any of this shit and that I was just at home. Wait no, somewhere else. Just not here.
[/quote]
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Oliver

Soundwaves huh, guess we got someting in common right there! And pls, don't test those other two tings on me, scary af..
Seems like you got some struggles right there dont ya? Idk anything about you, but if you want me to help you temper your thoughts, just lemme know. It ain't that bad here tho, give it some time and you'll see

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Conor
Conor
Whole life has been a struggle mate. And how can you 'temper my thoughts' ay? Thought about that? Maybe we can jam sometime? I have a guitar with me and I can play decent I guess.
Conor Falk
Conor Falk
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Oliver

Thank mother nature for that because it's in my mutated genes. It ain't easy to explain but I can sing in a certain way and it will make people vivid, make them calm or even asleep. Depends on the way I sing and the purpose I put behind it. Easy said: I can control your feelings.
And yeah sure dude, sounds like a great plan! Haven't really found a music buddy around here. Already looking forward to it

Wednesday,26

Oliver
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Oliver Creed
Oliver Creed
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Emptyma maa 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Conor
Conor
Hope you don't mind that I knock on your door (what is your room number even) in the middle of the night. Lots of nightmares and sleepless nights here. And sure thing, as long as u don't sing me to sleep in the middle of the jam session, would be great! Wanna meet up soon?
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Can you maybe chill?   Can you maybe chill? Empty

Can you maybe chill?
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» { Chill
» Netflix and chill? // Kim