Alias: Infinity
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptyzo apr 03, 2016 11:25 am

11:25
Sunday 3 April
Wall Number
11:25 AM
Sun, 3 April, 11:25 PM
Hey there someone wrote your name on a random wall and I was just wondering if it was supposed to be there.
THANKS TO LOUIS AT SHINE!

[Reserved for an account from Jara]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kim Bannel
Kim Bannel
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 164

Character Profile
Alias: Gio
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptydi apr 05, 2016 10:08 pm

16:22
    Unknown

Oh god, hope it wasn't written on the wall of a girls toilet? Or even worse, the wall of a boys toilet.. But I don't know if it was supposed to be there, deppends on the person who saw it? So, who is this number finding person?

11:28
Sunday, 03
Unknown
3 minutes ago

slide to unlock
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 349

Character Profile
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptydo apr 07, 2016 4:45 pm

11:30
Sunday 3 April
Wall Number
11:30 AM
Sun, 3 April, 11:30 PM
Yes, sorry for you but it was the girls toilet. It was next to the mirror, written so everybody could see it. There was also a little heart drawn next to it, so I was just wondering of the person who's number this is wanted it to be there. Do you have a girlfriend or something who could've done it? The name is.. no. I want your name first. Maybe you're a creep or something.
Kim Bannel
Kim Bannel
Class 3

Character Profile
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptyvr jul 15, 2016 3:29 pm

16:22
    Unknown

Ofcourse it was on the girls toilet.. And a heart next to it you say? Hm, someone must really like me. Do you know you're a really curious person? What if I have a girlfriend, or boyfriend maybe. It doesn't change the fact that it's weird that someone wrote my number on the wall of a toilet. My name first, uh? And now I am the creep, don't get me wrong love but you texted me because my number was written somewhere. Who's the creepy stalker now..

Sunday, 03
Unknown
23 seconds ago

slide to unlock
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 349

Character Profile
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptyza jul 30, 2016 10:54 am

Sunday 3 April
Wall Number
11:30 AM
Sun, 3 April, 11:30 PM
Me? Curious? Silly boy. And does it matter if you should have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? I mean, what is this world without a little bit of change sometimes. Always the some is boring, don't you think? Oh, now you're calling me the creepy stalker? Fine, fine. The name is Ivy. Your turn now boy.
Kim Bannel
Kim Bannel
Class 3

Character Profile
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Emptywo aug 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Toiletgirl Ivy

I agree on that, Toiletgirl Ivy. The world could use some changes and people with good harts to accept it. Nice to meet you, glad to know you have a normal name. All though it sounds a bit.. Odd? Where were you from, 'mysterious' toiletgirl Ivy? And if I may ask, why did you texted a strange, unknown number on a wall? Unless.. Nah, nevermind. I ask to many questions already. The name is Kim, by the way.

Sunday, 03
Toiletgirl Ivy
23 seconds ago

slide to unlock
Gesponsorde inhoud
Come & Get it Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Come & Get it   Come & Get it Empty

Come & Get it
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven