AuteurBericht
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 1904

Character Profile
Alias: Lupos
I found you - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptydi apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Ivy
I want to believe that, but it's hard to do when you seen a lot of deads. Kat? You may meet her one day, or not. She can control me, she can lock up the thing I hate the most. No clue why I am talking about this with you, we suppose to be enemies. Controling others minds? Sounds ... scary maybe. What does it do?
Ivy
now
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 349

Character Profile
Alias: Infinity
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptydi apr 05, 2016 9:37 pm

21:30
Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
21:30 PM
Sun, 3 April, 21:30 PM
You know, you sound if you're angry. But even though you see us as enemies, but we have more in common then you think. Because you're not the only one who have seen deads. Maybe it's a little bit scary. What it does, just as I said. It can control your mind, simple as that.
THANKS TO LOUIS AT SHINE!
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptydi apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Ivy
I'm not angry Ivy, it's just. Don't know, I don't talk much about that part of me. Sort of always angry in my head when werewolves are the subject of a talk. Don't mind me, little distraced. I don't want to believe that your as horrible as my ... Can't be. Control the mind ... You can control my mind but it won't help for the wolf, he isn't in my mind, he's in my body, my blood, everywhere exept from the mind until full moon. Why are you saying this all by the way?
Ivy
now
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptydi apr 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
You should know what kind of horrible creature I am, straight from hell. And I don't know why I'm saying this, so, nevermind all of this, sorry to bother you.. don't know what I was thinking.
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 7:11 pm

Ivy
Well, than we come straight from hell together, goodlooking, funny and charming. ;-)
You don't bother me, love. It's just harder for me than it maybe is for you. How many werewolves did you meet?
Ivy
now
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
Straight from hell goals. I mean, hell is a lot more exiting then heaven, don't ya think?
I guess so, again, sorry my love. Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or something like that. To be honest I didn't count them, but really I've met a lot of them, maybe something like.. no I really don't know. But you were the first one that didn't try to rip me into thousend pieces.
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Ivy
Sure! And after all, I can't go back to heaven with what I did so ... going back to hell in style some day!!
Are there so many of me? Monster who hurt people ... kill for sport? The idea alone is killing me already. And I'm the only one who doesn't try to kill yu ... why is that?
Ivy
now
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
Think you're one of the few ones who have themselves in control, not totally but still, more control then others have. It's about the little part that remains human inside of you, the part some werewolves let go and were never able to get back again. I think that's the reason, and because your kind doesn't like mine at all. No control and an enemy? No good combination.
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Ivy
I did some things ... and I ask myself every time why I just let lose of the humanity ... This is not a conversation to have over the Phone. What are you doing right now?
Ivy
now
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
I'm in my room right now, number 13, wanna come over? Don't think Christophe is coming back for the next couple of hours, so I will be the only vampire you'll have to deal with c:
Storm Hall
Storm Hall
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Ivy
I'm so gonna regret this but yes, I come over. ;D Better behave yourself Ivy!
Ivy
now
Ivy Schwartz
Ivy Schwartz
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Sunday 3 April
Big Bad Wolf
My room, my rules, dear Hal. Well, see you soon then!
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: I found you   I found you - Pagina 2 Empty

I found you
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Found it
» Lost & Found
» Sometimes we think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found [open]
» Found your number [open]
» The day you slipped away was the day I found it won't be the same |&Jamie

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Prophecy Of Fate :: Social Media :: Mobile Devices-
Ga naar: