AuteurBericht
William Lee
William Lee
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 109

Character Profile
Alias: malw4re
Gotta love your friends. [open] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptydi jul 08, 2014 12:37 pm

12:00
    fgheu

I'm sorry but who are you? One of my stupid friends put your number in my phone.. You gotta love your friends, right?  Neutral  

Tuesday, July 8
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kendall Clark
Kendall Clark
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 75

Character Profile
Alias: Ghost
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptywo jul 09, 2014 4:09 pm

1 NEW TEXT

Name

I'm Kendall, and who are you? Why would your friends put my phone number in yours?

〉  slide to unlock
3:45

William Lee
William Lee
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Kendall

Well how're u Kendall? I wouldn't know my friends are weird, and sometimes drunk.. most of the time actually. Why do you think they put your number in my phone? Oh yeah, William nice to meet you.  

15:47
Tuesday, July 8
Kendall
now
I'm Kendall,and
slide to unlock
Kendall Clark
Kendall Clark
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 6:43 pm

1 NEW TEXT

William

I'm good, but shouldn't friends not always be weird?  :] because my friends are but maybe because i'm weird to, i don't know, they are your friends xD Maybe because they thought, .... I can't think any reason. Well nice to meet William, May i call you willie, or will maybe? :3 

〉  slide to unlock
3:55

William Lee
William Lee
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptyvr jul 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Kendall

Haha, I guess so. Glad to know I'm not the only one with weird -drunk- friends. Idk. U don't seem weird to me... yet. You may call me Will yes. So, bit of a weird question but are u a boy or a girl? Ur name is kinda unisex.  :scratch:  Please don't kill me~!!

15:57
Tuesday, July 8
Kendall
2 minutes ago
I'm good
slide to unlock
Kendall Clark
Kendall Clark
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptyza jul 12, 2014 1:07 am

1 NEW TEXT

William

Thanks, I'm glad you don't think i'm weird. You just have to wait, and you will see ;)
But I think you are a little bit weird because you text me only because your friends give you my number.

But i like weird, so it doesn't matter.
Now i really gone kill you!!!, but you have to wait i'm sort of busy ride now. :3

click

So a boy or a girl ;p

〉  slide to unlock
3:59

William Lee
William Lee
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Emptydi jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Kendall

Wait and see? You mean I'll be meeting you any time soon? Haha, I guess you're right. I was a little bored and like to keep things tidy in my phone so... Now I have a name to go with a number c:

Haha, I can't wait, I look forward to seeing you kill me. Oh well. Boy? Haha I'm just kidding. You look like a perfectly pretty girl to me. ;] SO, now I have a number, a name and a pic. I'm starting to get to know you already... I guess my friends did something right. haha ~

16:00
Tuesday, July 8
Kendall
1 minute ago
Thanks I'm glad
slide to unlock
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Gotta love your friends. [open]   Gotta love your friends. [open] Empty

Gotta love your friends. [open]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Gotta catch them all. [OPEN TRAININGSTOPIC]
» No Love (+ Open)
» We gotta get away from here
» Why you gotta be so rude? &Lydia
» Gotta catch 'em all. {+Shay.}

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum