AuteurBericht
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 241

Character Profile
Alias: Spyro
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyvr apr 08, 2016 12:55 am

FUCKBOI FRIDAY

THANK GOD it’s Friday, because you know what? It’s time for another Fuckboi Friday y’all. And guess what, this week is going to be a little different. You see, while I was doing research on the whole Game of Players thing (coming soon, I promise~) I was surprised to see how many innocent cuties fall for fuckbois who don’t give a damn about their hookups. So..

This week’s Fuckboi Friday is all about
How To Identify A Fuckboi

Yeah, you heard that right. I’m going to learn y’all poor souls some tricks on how to recognize a typical fuckboi and stay the hell away from him. But first, you ask, what the damn hell is a fuckboi? Well, let me tell you. A fuckboi is typically a male whom ignores all morals and consideration of others to achieve his desires. That’s right. Heartless monsters much? So here’s how to tell if he’s a fuckboi or not. You can thank me later.

1. Cute nicknames
If he constantly gives you cute nicknames like babe, babygirl, baby, princess, darling, sweetheart.. He’s not being nice. He’s a fuckboi.

2. “What would you do if I was..”
If he starts his text with ‘what would you do if I was..’ he’s testing you. He’s trying to find out if he could get laid. Typical fuckboi behaviour folks.

3. “I won’t show anyone”
If he keeps asking you for nudes and tells you ‘I won’t show anyone, I’m not fuckedup like that’.. He is fuckedup like that and he will show everyone.. And.. He’s a fuckboi.

4. Booty Call Hour
If he talks to you past 12am, he’s a fuckboi. Everyone knows that’s booty call hour. You’re on his hotline. He doesn’t want anything form you butt your booty. Don’t give it to him, please. Oh and he's a f u c k b o i.

5. He doesn’t want to hang out in public
This is rather simple, if he doesn’t want to hang out in public because he’s afraid people will see you together.. HE’S A FUCKBOI.

6. Happy meal
If he expects sex from you just because he got you a nice meal from the cafetaria.. He’s a fuckboi.

7. “You’re the only one I’m talking to”
If he tells you you’re the only girl he’s talking to.. He’s not. That’s total bullshit. He. Is. A. Fuckboi.

8. “I’m not a fuckboi”
HE’S A FUCKBOOOOOOOOIIII.

9. Friends who are fuckbois
If he’s friends with any fuckbois, he’s a fuckboi to. They fly around in flocks you know. A flock of fuckbois.

10. Netflix & Chill
If he asks you to Netflix & Chill.. He’s a fucKING FUCKBOI.

So, now you all know what a fuckboi is and how to identify one, you’ll be safe and sound for any vicious fuckboi attacks.

Except for mine ;-)

Happy Fuckboi Friday y'all xoxo

› R
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyvr apr 15, 2016 11:01 pm

FUCKBOI FRIDAY

Good evening folks! Yes, evening.. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post this earlier. I do want to inform you on the reason, but it’s basically none of your fucking business, so let’s just skip to the fun part where I’ll let you in on one of my little secrets. I’ve noticed this school has some sweet hot spots to pick up a one night stand or to have some fun. No strings attached. This week I’m sharing my hunting grounds with y’all!

This week’s top 5 is titled
Top 5 Places To Pick Up Babes

I guarantee a succes rate of 76,92568%. If you go at night it’s 82,24636%. Bring alcohol and it’ll rise to 99,99999% ;-)

5. the Library
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_ncgv4g5LoE1re3kvuo1_500
This one was mentioned by my lovely friends over at DailyNightmare, and it actually turns out to be true. If you can’t pull here, there is always Felix the cat to keep you company.

4. the Living Room
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_o0jytnE87R1r83d7lo1_500
The living room, a perfect place to watch movies.. And what else you can come up with. If you have at least some skills in life, you’ll get lucky here, if you know what I mean ;-)

3. the Lounge
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_nv51o2UYvs1u34qwao1_500
No better place to relax than the lounge amirite? But there is so much more you can do here. Pick up babes, for example.

2. the Playground
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_n3l7w17BN61rb324eo1_500
The ‘play’ in playground speaks for itself. It’s just how you deceive it, right? Anyone wanna come play with me? ;-)

1. the Observatory
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_nmc978jQmL1u9b9ceo1_500
There is certainly more to observe in this little building than the stars and planets projected all around you. If you’re in the right company.. This place can turn your one night stand in one full of magic.. And stuff.

Right, that were all the spots on the island were I was able to pull a babe. Just try them out and let me know if you were as sucessful as me ;-)

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyvr apr 22, 2016 9:26 pm

FUCKBOI FRIDAY

Aloha babes~ Honestly, am I the only one who could feel the summer in the air today? It’s getting hot.. And you know what that means, right? It’s time to remind you all about my mantra: clothing is optional. To get in the mood, I’d like to share the following top 5 with you. I creeped around on the island for a while and here are the results.

This week’s top 5 is titled
Top 5 Bikini Babes

5. Ziva Dias
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Naya-Rivera-Bikini-4
This is a perfect example tbh, you see, this is how you turn up the summer just a bit more. H o t

4. Dennimae Elscot
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Large
The sun might be hiding behind those clouds, but damn guuurl you shinin’

3. Lorise Southers
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_o3f86xSoNb1ucsp2eo1_1280
It seems like this babe kept her promise. Keep up the good work darling :*

2. Aly Elsevier
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Sara%20Sampaio%20in%20bikini%20-01
This chick is pulling of being engaged quite well. Props to Baedrian for this catch ;-)

1. Freya Rawlings
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Cara_delevingne_bikini_boat_barbados3
This one doesn’t need a comment tbh. It just deserves to be on number 1 amirite?

Alright folks, that’s it for today. Remember, summer is coming, so you might as well start burning your clothing!

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 08, 2016 9:53 am

EMPTY INBOX DISASTERS

It finally happened folks, your favorite fuckboi ran out of babes to pull. It seems like the hype is slowly dying (and therefore so am I). My inbox has been empty for two whole days. Two whole days people! This is a disaster, I'm telling you. Before you know, the windows will shatter, birds will fall from the sky, all the food will be replaced by broccoli. A true apocalypse y'all.

That's why I'm asking you, my dear followers, to help me find my next lover. For the sake of Genosha, life in general and my entertainment: if you know the gorgeous chick in the picture, tell her she can slide in my DM's anytime

#RatedR - Pagina 2 EkDqFgY

Go now, my darlings, venture out into the wild and find me this babe. Thank you in advance <3

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyma aug 08, 2016 6:24 pm

TONIGHT ON #RATEDR

So it seems like I'm not the only one who has been dead on social media for a while. Honestly, I had to dig deep to find some rateable pics. Had to get my hands dirty for this one. So y'all better appreciate this short but intense ratings folks!

1. @rhysy
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Large
Caption read ‘(:’ and I agree. You sure put a smile on my face boy
9/10

2. @Gypper
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Tumblr_npsqa4MjBQ1u7xzjio2_400
Caption read ‘Why didn't anyone tell me Instagram is so awesome. Oh wait... I know why’. Awh, I don't know why but I sure would love to teach you a thing or two about instagram, you'd make the world a better place if you posted more ;-)
8,5/10

3. @ Denniiimae
#RatedR - Pagina 2 SNEAKY
This one surely caught my attention. Saw some rivalry in the comment section too. I love it when two fuckbois show off to get some attention xoxo
I’ll rate this 11/10 for entertainment

That's it for today, and before y'all get salty, I'm not the one to blame! Y'all should get busy again and start posting pics so I have more rating material next time.

Goodnight <3

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptydi aug 09, 2016 6:51 pm

GAME OF PLAYERS

Yeah you read that right! To celebrate the revival of #RatedR I came up with a whole new concept called ‘Game of Players’. The whole point of this new thread is to stimulate the fuckboi-ism on this island. Don’t be scared tho, there is a whole division for chicks as well! Cause girls can be fuckbois too, right? Look at me being all feministic and shit.

The concept is quite simple, the guy and chick that can score most babes in one month wins! Kiss someone, score 1 point. Go to second base, get 2 points. Score a homerun, earn 4 points. The winner gets a date with yours truly. Nah, just kidding ;-)

Let me introduce you to
This Weeks Rivals

On the side of the dudes we have our very own big bad bear
Devon Garnet
#RatedR - Pagina 2 YOUAR84
Those eyes, that smile. I think we have a future winner here. Good luck xo

He will be joined by the big bad wolf
Hati Hróðvitnisson
#RatedR - Pagina 2 ODtAVH6
With a mantra like ‘no shirts allowed’ this guy has the odds in his favor. Good luck xo

Last but not least we have
Allen Springs
#RatedR - Pagina 2 WujZS48
Smooth talk will get you a long way. Scooping up girls will be no problem for Mr. Mischief. Good luck xo

On the other side we have the girls, and our first competitor is
Faye Jones
#RatedR - Pagina 2 VgUmXcR
Age is just a number, experience is key. This one is the one to watch. Good luck xo

This game wouldn’t be complete without our little Cupid
Lorise Southers
#RatedR - Pagina 2 FUut0iG
I feel like the whole island will be rooting for you, love. Good luck xo

To spice up the competition a bit, here is our last participant
Samantha Holt
#RatedR - Pagina 2 UynqMbZ
Playful, naughty, all the right ingredients to score a lot of babes amirite? Good luck xo

Let the games begin!

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptyvr aug 12, 2016 1:16 pm

TONIGHT ON #RATEDR

I’d like to start this post with a thank you note to all my dear followers who are thrilled over Game of Players. It’s a huge succes, the game is being discussed all over our community and I couldn’t be more proud. Our contestants are taking action, nobody is safe, and that’s exactly how I wanted it to be <3

Anyways, even tho we’re all focussed on the progress of our dear participants, we should not forget all the other hotties on this island. Therefore I present you the next rating!

1. @NeverlendsOmeteotl
#RatedR - Pagina 2 2yuajqt
Caption read ‘'Hanging' out on the beach, there's room for one more!#summer’ and I’d like to shotgun that place tbh ghehe
I rate your pretty face 8/10

2. @TheHuntress
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Jenner-love-black-and-whiter-kylie-Favim.com-3909075
Caption read ‘Just a normal morning with the Leto twins’. Twins you say? Double the trouble or double the fun.. I’d like to find out
I’ll rate you both 8/10

3. @QueenJup
#RatedR - Pagina 2 16lfdw6
Caption read ‘Current mood …’ It sure looks like you could use some company. My company, for example, ghehe
I rate you 9/10

Alright, I’m out of posts to rate ): even tho I tried to poke up the activity around here, it seems like not a lot of ppl got the message. Maybe everyone is busy trying to hide from our 6 fuckbois who are relentlessly hunting down every pretty face on the island..

Stay safe out there babes xo

› R
Rayan Falk
Rayan Falk
Class 2

Character Profile
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Emptydi jan 24, 2017 12:11 am

GAME OF PLAYERS

Dear supporters of #RatedR, can I please have your undivided attention? Our first official Game of Players has come to an end. It’s time for you all to feel safe again. The predators can return to their cages while I announce the undisputed winners. After a long day of counting, interviewing witnesses and casually spying on our competitors, I came to the conclusion our winners exceeded their rivals by far. These are no rookie numbers anymore folks. One may question; are we really safe?

Let’s say we go ladies first on this one. ‘Cause I’m nice like that. Please no more feminist protests those scare the living fuck out of me ok thanks.

Anyways, without further ado, I proudly present you the female winner of this Game of Players:

Faye Jones
#RatedR - Pagina 2 043f1d120866a080ad3a396bd5a163f7

They say she even hooked up with one of her rivals, Samantha Holt. Honestly, such a savage move. Both of them hooked up with the same guy too. Dante Rivera, you naughty boy.

On the other side of the gender binary, we have our male winner. I’m not even surprised by this one, I’m sorry. Ladies and gentlemen, and anything in between, your champion:

Devon Garnet
#RatedR - Pagina 2 99paUEy

Faye and Devon helped each other out, therefore upping Devon’s numbers to a new level. Well deserved, he gets the medal tho.

That was it for today folks. Remember to congratulate your champions or comfort your losing fav’s. Also, even though Game of Players is over, please keep the fuckboy vibes going. I need them to stay alive.

Goodnight babes xxx

› R
Gesponsorde inhoud
#RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: #RatedR   #RatedR - Pagina 2 Empty

#RatedR
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 2Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Prophecy Of Fate :: Social Media :: PC Devices-