AuteurBericht
Samantha Holt
Samantha Holt
Deceased
Aantal berichten : 515

Character Profile
Alias: Bolt
You lost something OPEN Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Emptydi maa 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Unknow
Heey! You dropped your notebook in the hallway and I found it! Your phonenumber was in it, so just let me know where and when I can give you your notebook back! XOXO Samantha

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Skye Blackwell
Skye Blackwell
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 57

Character Profile
Alias: Wish
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Emptydi maa 29, 2016 8:49 pm

15:29
tuesday, 29 mar
1 new message just now
tap to read

SAMANTHA
Heey! You dropped your notebook in the hallway and I found it! Your phonenumber was in it, so just let me know where and when I can give you your notebook back! XOXO Samantha
OMYGOD YOU FOUND MY SKETCHBOOK?? GOD MUST'VE SEND YOU FOR REAL <3 Tbh I almost cried when I noticed I lost it thank you thank you thank youuuuu

Samantha Holt
Samantha Holt
Deceased

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Emptyza apr 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Unknow
Wow, you must really love it! I didn't browse in your notebook if you wondered, only the first page to know to who it belongs. Who is this btw? :'D XOXO Samantha

Skye Blackwell
Skye Blackwell
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 57

Character Profile
Alias: Wish
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Emptyza apr 09, 2016 3:09 pm

15:29
tuesday, 29 mar
1 new message just now
tap to read

SAMANTHA
OMYGOD YOU FOUND MY SKETCHBOOK?? GOD MUST'VE SEND YOU FOR REAL <3 Tbh I almost cried when I noticed I lost it thank you thank you thank youuuuu
Wow, you must really love it! I didn't browse in your notebook if you wondered, only the first page to know to who it belongs. Who is this btw? :'D XOXO Samantha
Owh you can look if you want, they're just sketches and drawings tbf. But yes, it's very important to me! I sketched my first tattoo in that notebook so it's a pretty big deal :') and I'm Skye aka Wish n.n

Samantha Holt
Samantha Holt
Deceased

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Emptyzo apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Skye
Nice! So you're a tattoo artist? Where and when can I give it back to you?

Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You lost something OPEN   You lost something OPEN Empty

You lost something OPEN
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Lost like me ;; Open
» Lost notebook [OPEN]