AuteurBericht
Jackie Morrison
Jackie Morrison
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 193

Character Profile
Alias: Nightmare
Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptydo apr 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Unknown's phone
new text message from unknown
This number was carved into the halfpipe in the skatepark and I was wondering who this might be, so would you please tell me your name?
© kristen
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Dante Rivera
Dante Rivera
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 812

Character Profile
Alias: Morbid
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptydo apr 23, 2015 2:41 pm

14:41
thursday, 23 apr
1 new message just now
tap to read

JACKIE

This number was carved into the halfpipe in the skatepark and I was wondering who this might be, so would you please tell me your name?
Long time since I've been there, I don't even remember putting it there.. But yea my name's Dante, what's yours?

Laatst aangepast door Dante Rivera op vr apr 24, 2015 2:11 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Jackie Morrison
Jackie Morrison
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Unknown's phone
Hee Dante, my name is Jackie c; Long time? So you do go there? And you skate or just go there to hang?
© kristen
Dante Rivera
Dante Rivera
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 2:10 pm

14:46
thursday, 23 apr
1 new message just now
tap to read

JACKIE

Long time since I've been there, I don't even remember putting it there.. But yea my name's Dante, what's yours?

Hee Dante, my name is Jackie c; Long time? So you do go there? And you skate or just go there to hang?
Hi Jackie c: and yup, I guess the last time was some days before the first snow came, haven't been there since then. And I do skate yeah, since I was 10 or 11 or something. What were you doing in the skatepark today?

Laatst aangepast door Dante Rivera op vr apr 24, 2015 10:50 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Jackie Morrison
Jackie Morrison
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Unknown's phone
Oh nice, and did you skate a lot? As a matter in fact, I skate too, and that's what I was doing there today. Not very good at it tho, still have to learn a lot but I do have some moves ;p
© kristen
Dante Rivera
Dante Rivera
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 3:22 pm

14:53
thursday, 23 apr
1 new message just now
tap to read

JACKIE

Hi Jackie c: and yup, I guess the last time was some days before the first snow came, haven't been there since then. And I do skate yeah, since I was 10 or 11 or something. What were you doing in the skatepark today?

Oh nice, and did you skate a lot? As a matter in fact, I skate too, and that's what I was doing there today. Not very good at it tho, still have to learn a lot but I do have some moves ;p
As much as I can ofcourse. I used to do it every day, even inside my house if it was raining haha :') my parents didn't really like that tho. And oh? Now it gets interesting.. We should meet up some time, maybe I can teach you something new?

Laatst aangepast door Dante Rivera op vr apr 24, 2015 10:51 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Jackie Morrison
Jackie Morrison
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Unknown's phone
So a real diehard skater ha? I just used to hang in these places and yea that's how I started learning, It got kinda bored to do nothing so you just do what they do
And yea let's do that, I'd love to learn more, always xp
© kristen
Dante Rivera
Dante Rivera
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 7:33 pm

14:55
thursday, 23 apr
1 new message just now
tap to read

JACKIE

As much as I can ofcourse. I used to do it every day, even inside my house if it was raining haha :') my parents didn't really like that tho. And oh? Now it gets interesting.. We should meet up some time, maybe I can teach you something new?

So a real diehard skater ha? I just used to hang in these places and yea that's how I started learning, It got kinda bored to do nothing so you just do what they do
And yea let's do that, I'd love to learn more, always xp
Die Hard yea haha c': anyways, chicks who hang out at skateparks are usually chill, and you seem like a chill girl to me so let me know when you wanna meet up alright? I could use some distraction tbh

Laatst aangepast door Dante Rivera op vr apr 24, 2015 10:51 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Jackie Morrison
Jackie Morrison
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Unknown's phone
Okej chill, I hope you can learn me a lot of tricks then ;p
I have almost always time, and it's no problem for me to maybe skip some lessons ;)
Tomorrow maybe? Third hour? The weather is promised to be nice and I don't really like math
©️ kristen
Dante Rivera
Dante Rivera
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Emptyvr apr 24, 2015 10:57 pm

14:59
thursday, 23 apr
1 new message just now
tap to read

JACKIE
Die Hard yea haha c': anyways, chicks who hang out at skateparks are usually chill, and you seem like a chill girl to me so let me know when you wanna meet up alright? I could use some distraction tbh

Okej chill, I hope you can learn me a lot of tricks then ;p
I have almost always time, and it's no problem for me to maybe skip some lessons ;)
Tomorrow maybe? Third hour? The weather is promised to be nice and I don't really like math
Oh alright, sounds good, I wasn't even attending lessons lately, so you got yourself a deal. I guess we'll be the only ones there, but just in case, I'm the tattoo dude. Make sure to bring your deck c;

Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Number from the skatepark [OPEN]   Number from the skatepark [OPEN] Empty

Number from the skatepark [OPEN]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Mystery number||OPEN||
» Found your number [open]
» Rule number one
» hi! ~Open
» A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head |Diana

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum