AuteurBericht
William Lee
William Lee
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 109

Character Profile
Alias: malw4re
@#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?#   With Trip Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: @#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?# With Trip   @#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?#   With Trip Emptyma maa 23, 2015 12:25 am

There he sat, William; huddled under his thick woollen blankets. Some sort of sticky substance was sticking to his forehead, apparently some medicine for chronic headaches; and while William's wasn't chronic, it still ached as hell. Frustrated, William ruffles his hands through his short curly hair. This agony started some hours ago; at first William thought that it was just a simple headache and that it would pass over time, but after the first hour it still hadn't subsided and apparently, it wasn't going to. William lets out a sigh, wiping the glistening sweat from his neck. This really had to be put an end to or he'd face the probability of passing out sooner or later. Where was this ache coming from!?

A short buzz from William's phone suddenly gives him an idea, or rather a possible cause for this mess. William opens his laptop, silently hoping that this was indeed the cause, and focuses his will onto the screen. He instantly gains access to his own personal network and starts searching for possible intruders/hackers or other disturbances. The only thing that could mess with his head like this, is some major irritating disturbance messing with the network. Why didn't he think of this earlier? Well, for one, it had never happened before here on Genosha Island. In fact, there were only a couple of times that William had experienced something like this and both were back on the mainland, and a couple of years ago. So, perhaps he had just forgotten of the possibility entirely, which is very stupid of him, really. Upon entering the general network, a bunch of errors immediately grab William's attention. There really ís a third party involved in all of this. ''Lets see if I can trace this son of a bitch.'' William says, suddenly a little excited. After a moment or two, he traced the source of the disturbance to the school and, more precisely, to a room on this floor. ''I got you now.'' he says grinning devilishly, all be it a little half heartedly as his head is still throbbing the fuck out of him.

Without further ado, William jumps out of bed and wipes the sticky substance from his head. He won't be needing that any more, this would soon be over after all. He was going to pay this little idiot a visit and have a 'talk'... No seriously, his initial plan is to talk but if this guy won't listen he is prepared to go to great lengths to make his point crystal clear. William barges out the door, his cellphone in hand to track and trace this package of 'noise'. The bleeping dot on his screen leads him to a door, number twelve, not too far away from his own room. Without hesitation he knocks on the door, waiting very impatiently for it to open and to finally see this cunt who was messing with the network as well as with him. The headache suddenly worsens and William finds himself grabbing the doorpost just to keep him upright. This bastard sure was taking his sweet time!!

What he's wearing right now: Link
Lovecinno
I'll always be your hero, even though I've lost my mind.
NOTES
YAY

#You| ###
© Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Trip Tolkien
Trip Tolkien
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 60

Character Profile
Alias: Trip
@#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?#   With Trip Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: @#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?# With Trip   @#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?#   With Trip Emptydi maa 24, 2015 6:04 am

HEAVY
THOUGHTS
TONIGHT
HEAVY
THOUGHTS
TONIGHT
n/a WORDS
PLOT THREAD
"YOU'RE OKAY...."
If I’d grab a dictionary right now and flipped through the pages until I hit the letter ‘B’, searched for the word ‘Bored’, the definition would probably read ‘See also: Trip Tolkien’. You could probably find me under ‘Tired’ as well, come to think of it. Unfortunately I don’t own a dictionary, so alas, perhaps another time. It all started this very morning, or should I say afternoon? It was a day, like any other day, I suppose. The weather was pleasant, if anything, with a cloudless blue sky, the sun shining brightly, though not too hot, and a soft refreshing breeze. I could hear people laughing and shouting outside in the hallways and outside through the window. So much happiness and mirth.

This is actually what had awoken me from my slumber, making me curse softly under my breath. How in Cheese&Rice’s name, could these people be so happy, being up at… I lifted my face slightly from my pillow, where I had buried it some time ago in an attempt to drown out the sounds and glanced at my retro alarm clock. Eleven a.m.!? Might as well be five! Spawn of the devil, those people are, I’m sure of it! I mean, we have to get up at a blasphemes hour every weekdaymorning and these people do it in the weekend! Nuts, insane! These people are deranged and downright preposterous. With a loud groan I let my face fall back into my down filled bag of anything that is good, aka my pillow.

Really though, I am no fool, nor am I dumb or thick. It is I who is slightly different than my average peer. Always tired if not for the NRG I take on regular base. Still, did people really have to be so goddamned loud and inconsiderate? I mean, surely some other people would like to enjoy their weekend by sleeping in, too? Whatever. It is what it is, I guess. I wiggle around on my bed a bit more and pull the blanket over my head. When my feet are exposed to the cold and cruel outside world, I tuck my legs in and assume a fetal position. By some kind of miracle I manage to fall asleep once again, though I suppose being as tired as I am, it’s not much of a miracle, rather than pure biology.

When I wake again it is to a loud ‘BOOM’ sound coming from… I close my eyes as I sit upright, throwing the blanket of my face and strain my hearing and feel of direction. Training Rooms? Perhaps? It wouldn’t surprise me. Probably a small accident, nothing to worry about. I sigh as I open my eyes, letting out a yawn, stretching my limbs in all directions. My eyesight blurry from sleep, I squint at the clock, which reads one thirty p.m.. Not bad, I guess. Would have slept longer, given the chance. I kick the blankets of my body, heaping them up at the foot of the bed, before swinging my legs over the edge. My bare feet make contact with the wooden floorboards, which thankfully aren’t as cold as I initially thought they’d be. I push myself off my bed, before stumbling over the adjacent bathroom. I take a peek at myself in the mirror and am quick to decide that my hair isn’t too greasy, so I don’t need a shower. I took one last night anyways. I make quick work of brushing my teeth and washing my face, before I totter back to the bedroom and change into some comfortable, but decent clothing. No use running around half naked if the only result was getting a cold.

I pull open the bottommost drawer to find… Nothing. Absolutely nothing. There used to be chips and candy and chocolate. Did I eat it all and forgot to replenish? I hum softly, close the drawer and take a seat on my bed, crossing my legs in some kind of lazy lotus position. I don’t know the exact molecular structures of the foods that I had apparently eaten already. In fact, most foods have such difficult molecular structures, I didn’t even know where to begin. I sigh once more. No food for me, I guess, since I really was just too lazy to get up and go to the kitchens.

Now. This is where we left off. Bored and tired. And a bit hungry, but whatever. Sure, I could take some NRG, give myself some battery power and actually do something useful, but really? I try to stay away from the drug as much as I can. Keyword being ‘try’. So instead I absentmindedly form short gamma-ray bursts, shooting them at nothing, as I cut them off before they hit anything. Every other second the room is filled with bright light and brilliant colours, before disappearing once again. It’s a pretty sight, though I wasn’t really paying much attention to it, being used to it and all.

Roughly I get pulled out of my trance when there is a sudden knocking on my door. One of my friends? They should know better than to disturb my weekend, which they know I use for sleep. A teacher? I’m quite certain I didn’t do anything I shouldn’t have. Reluctantly I push myself off my bed and walk over to the door, which I open hesitantly. On the other side there stands a guy, his hand grabbing the doorpost. I’m pretty sure he’s from a few doors over and his name is something like Will? I raise my eyebrows slightly, looking up at him, unperturbed by his somewhat angry face. “Can I help you with anything?” I ask not unfriendly. I notice his rather wobbly demeanour and quickly stand aside, nodding my head back to my room. “You can come in, if you’d like?” I feel the urge to grab his upper arm to help the guy, but his hostile expression keeps this urge at bay quite well.

What he's wearing.
Exactly a thousand words~ XD
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

@#$yst45em FA+}ILURE//?# With Trip
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Aleksandr 'Trip' Tolkien
» @buymeabrain - trip's twitter
» Road Trip with the girls [&V]
» I didn't trip || Skylar

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Prophecy Of Fate :: Ruins of Genosha :: School - First Floor :: Bedrooms :: Boys-
Ga naar: