AuteurBericht
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3
Aantal berichten : 362

Character Profile
Alias: Lucifer
You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 7:46 pm

12:00
    My luvv <3

Ooooooh, somebody wants something from me wbw haha no I'll leave now
Off course it will, you'll think of it again and say it isn't true just to please me?

23:33
Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2
Aantal berichten : 803

Character Profile
Alias: Coquette
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 8:48 pm

Adrian <3

Maybe, yes  wbw but no nah, sorry I'm not going to take anything back because if I say you're cute, you are, okey?
OH HELL TO THE NO! Can I please just punch this guy in the face? please? He says he needs to cut off my vsx sports bra? I mean HELLO? Is he fucking insane? You do not cut into Victoria's secret stuff! Just don't! ughh..
And I seriously don't like the way he's smiling right now, don't see what's so hilarious..

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 8:59 pm

My luvv <3

No i'm not :c I'm going to start crying okay
First of all don't punch him. Second, just tell him to wait for a few minutes or something and I'll be there with something new you can pull on okay? Well, should I put on my boxing gloves? Cause I swear if he does anything to you I'll take him down with pleasure.

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Adrian <3

Naawhh babe don't cry okey? ;c but okey, prove me that I'm wrong then?  wbw
Mmmm okey.. but I do know, that stupid bitch Aurélia is going to have to pay me back.
And thank you c; if you would want to do that, I'd really appreciate that cuz I don't feel very comfortable right now, and nah, not needed I hope xd

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 9:20 pm

My luvv <3

Okay, I will no more kisses for you c:
Just leave here, like she isn't even worth the trouble you know. And you know, I will get you a new one as soon as we get off this island pinkyproimise ;) Already left your room so I'm on my way

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 9:37 pm

Adrian <3

What? Oh no that's really mean, and you know you should be careful because I van be much meaner mr harper, and tust me you don't want that xp
Sorry, no i'm not just going to leave it like that, she threw me against a mirror with telekinesis, and you know I knew her, from Italia were we used to be best friends only she's just became to stupid and wel.. I don't like her
Hahaha you're not trouble.. I mean, yes you are but not for me because I love it, I love your trouble

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 10:41 pm

My luvv <3

Oh you want to test me hm?
I know she did and she'll pay for it somehow. But please don't do it yourself, I don't want to see you get hurt and I don't care if you knew her in Italy and that you guys were best friends, I just care for you and your health okay? You know I can turn into the wrong kind of trouble at anytime babydoll, just be safe.. Almost there btw

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Adrian <3

I'm just saying, you don't want me to come and play mean, I don't even want to do it myself but I can if I have to? So you better just give me you're kisses or you'll end up worse ;p
Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything stupid, just letting her know that I'm not the right person to fuck with, and she's just nothing but a dum little girl
Yea I know.. but I also know how to defend myself and I hope that I never have to use it against you, but if necessary, I will, so if that's what you're worried about?

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptyma maa 30, 2015 11:49 pm

My luvv <3

No you can't, because you can't stand my pretty blue eyes c:
Hmn, don't get in to a fight again with her. Cause with that telekinese thing, well just be carefull. I'm worried about a lot more than that, but that's a conversation we're having later..

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptydi maa 31, 2015 12:05 am

Adrian <3

Should we make it a dare? I bet I can keep it up longer ;P
I'll be careful, I promise you that and again, no more fighting. I'm done with fighting, I swear this was the last one. never doing it again, ever
Are you worried about me leaving you? Because that's not going to happen, you're stuck to me as in forever. Or what are you worried about? You can tell me <3

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptydi maa 31, 2015 10:41 pm

My luvv <3

Pff, okaj let's make it a bet starting from the minute I walk through the door (a)
Hmmm, I didn't say you could never fight again, put just pick your opponents wisely ;) It's not that, that makes me worried. Altough maybe a little.. But that's a conversation I'd rather have in person c:

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptydi maa 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Adrian <3

Haha okeej ;p I'm so gonna win this you know xp
Oh no you shouldn't say that to me, don't encourage it! xD
Allright that's fine, we'll talk about it in person, but it's not bad right? you're making me scared xc

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
[/quote]
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptydi maa 31, 2015 11:06 pm

My luvv <3

Babe, you're playing with a master in this game. :]
No, it's nothing bad. At least for the moment it isn't, you're just going to tell me that I'm silly anyways. And btw our deal, does it only considers kissing or? wbw

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Aly Elsevier
Aly Elsevier
Class 2

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptydi maa 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Adrian <3

Ahahaha well I could say the same to you, because I happen to be very good at it too ;p
Okej wel will talk about it, I don't want you to be worried ;c because there's no need to, but it's good to talk about it I guess? We should be able to say such things, right?
Why? What did you have in mind? :] but no, no kissing and no touching, alright? ;p

15 February
Adrian <3
now
iMessage
slide to unlock
Adrian Harper
Adrian Harper
Class 3

Character Profile
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Emptywo apr 01, 2015 7:50 pm

My luvv <3

Yeah yeah will see ;)
Off course we should be able to tell each other things, like that's whay a good couple does c:
Well, I guess my plan for tonight is cancelled then wbw

Sunday, March 29
My luvv <3
now
1 new message
slide to unlock
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]   You da one that I think about always [&Adrian] - Pagina 2 Empty

You da one that I think about always [&Adrian]
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 3Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» So what do you know? Oh you know nothing. vs Adrian
» Pop music 101 [&Adrian]
» Nobody can drag me down &Adrian
» Adrian Harper
» @2CoolForYou ~Adrian's Twitter

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum